Monday, March 31, 2008

Kids, Kids, Kids

Our little Claire Bear!
One of Jordan's many silly faces!
Jaron and his best friend, Spiderman!!!
Jaden wanted me to take his picture. Turned out pretty good, huh?

So, I figure it is time to devote another post to kids and the silly things they say. And since we were in Lubbock for Spring Break, I had lots of time to spend with 4 silly but extremely cute kids....(Mine and Candace's)

I will start with the youngest cousin.............that would be my lovely sister's 18 month old Claire. Anytime I was around her, she wanted to eat what I was eating or drink what I was drinking. Her sweet little way of letting me know she wanted to "share" was hollering at me. She would shout one of two things........"BITE!" or "MINE"!!! Who can resist a little blonde-haired angel with such good manners!!!!! :)

Jordan Avery, as always, says very cute things. When we drove to the Brooklyn Tabernacle a week ago, I brought some granola bars with us to snack on. She loves granola bars, but she has her own little name for them. According to Jordan they are called GRANILLA bars!!! I love to hear her say that! She also calls Raven from the show "That's So Raven" (Disney Channel) "BAT'S SO RAVEN". How cute!!!

Jaron, I mean Spiderman, tells me at least 1,000 times a day, "Mom, when I grow up, I going to be Spiderman." Oh, there's a shock!!!!!!

And last but not least, Jaden Tyler, my sister's oldest. He was born 7 weeks before Jordan was. He is sooooo proud of his Uncle Chris. I gave a Playbill to Mom several months ago, and she told me Jaden wanted his own. So being the good aunt that I am, I picked up one for Jaden and mailed it to him. Candace told me this week that he took it to show-and-tell at school. Here's the best part...................He told his class that his Uncle Chris is in a show in New York City called "Batman of the Opera"!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that precious!?



P.S. I forgot to add my 5 previous jobs to the last blog:
Stay-at-home mom
Elementary Music Teacher for 6 years
Receptionist at a dermatologist's office
Cashier at Old Navy
Counter clerk at Comet Cleaners

1 comments:

The M Family said...

oh those quotes are priceless!!

oh and thanks for adding your job list! it's always fun to see what different jobs others have worked! i can't believe you were an elementary music teacher for 6 years!!! that's impressive!! also, now that you mention it, i remember seeing you at old navy!! :)

(sorry it took so long for me to catch up on your blog! i've been sick for 2 weeks! argh!)