We have two new members in our family as of today. Before I tell you who they are, I want to know what you think! Either leave a comment on the blog or email me. What do you think we have added to our family???!!!
March 2018
3 months ago
We have two new members in our family as of today. Before I tell you who they are, I want to know what you think! Either leave a comment on the blog or email me. What do you think we have added to our family???!!!
Posted by cmjj at 9:27 PM
11 comments:
I think it must be some kind of new pets. Something small like hamsters, gerbils etc.. I miss you and the kids Marcy.
I agree with Linda - I think it's hamsters or better than that fish. I've been in those NYC high-rise things and there's not much room for dogs or cats. Those northern people like to be really close together!! So that's my guess!
Kim T
I think it's goldfish.
Well, you are right--it's not a dog or a cat, but are you positive it's goldfish?!
It could be beta fish or guppy fish or some other type of fish.
We definitely thought about a beta fish, but I will give you a hint. It is something the kids will be able to touch!!!!!!!!
Okay now I'm back to gerbils, hamsters, mice or ferrets.
You're getting warmer!!!!!!!!!
A guinea pig?
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!! Watch for a new blog tonight with pictures of our new little friends!!!!
sorry i haven't checked your blog in like forever apparently...i missed out on the guess! :(
but i would've voted for a newt! my friend had one and named it speedy!
Post a Comment