The "window wall" is shared. Note the flowers on one side for Jordan and Spiderman on the other for Jaron.
Jordan's side of the room. There is a "Phantom" calendar of all the ballerinas in the show. They signed it too!
Jaron's side of the room. We have Spiderman coming out of our ears!!!
First things first...does anyone know what "BTW" means in text talk? I have seen that a couple of times over the last few weeks and I have no idea what it stands for! You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure out what "LOL" meant!!!!!
Anyway, here's the kid's room. I feel the need to let you know that it is very rarely this tidy!!! It usually looks like a tornado hit it! Regardless of their endless messes, I think they really enjoy sharing a room. It has definitely made putting them to bed much, much easier. And just as I leave each night, I can hear them tell each other good night!! Soooooo sweet! We discovered a new way to get rid of monsters, too. We clap at them. They don't like the loud sound so they leave and don't come back!
March 2018
4 months ago
4 comments:
haha you crack me up with LOL! BTW means - by the way!
also, love the tours of your new place...i'm working on hanging a few more things and then there will be a tour de miersma!
your kids' spiderman/ballerina/flower room makes me want to have another child! we are praying for another one so we'll see when GOd gives us another little blessing!
hi, we sure enjoy update. we miss your singing in church and I miss having Jordan in class. Keep updateing.
Kathy
Hi Marcy,
I miss you and Jordan and Jaron. Did you know that the Little Mermaid is playing on Brodway? I really enjoy reading your blog. I check it every few days to see if there is anything new.
Linda
you crack me up, marcy!
thanks for the comment love on our blog!
BTW, OMG = oh my gosh! or goodness!...LOL!
and FYI, TTYL = talk to you later, BFF = best friends forever and LYLAS = love ya like a sis!
:)
Post a Comment