Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Bathrooms!!

The kids' bathroom. Note the firetruck night light...it's all we can afford at the Pottery Barn!!! It was $15!
The shower curtain and matching towels. Nana discovered that Dad's chalk portrait matched perfectly!
The master bath.
What state is this?!
I made the little flag and the jewelry hanger my self for less than $3! Michael's is one of my favorite places!!

I love our bathrooms! I got stuff to decorate at Walmart in Lubbock before we moved. We have never had matching stuff in our bathrooms. It's always just been an assortment of things. Candace inspired me with the kid's bathroom. She has the same stuff for her kids, but her point was that they will not outgrow it. And guests can still enjoy it and not feel like it is just to "kiddy". And the master bathroom is an homage to Texas. BTW, the New Jersey flag can't hold a candle to the Texas flag. The Texas flag rocks!!!!!! It's really fun going into a neat bathroom! Now if I could just keep them clean!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote on the poll. The Office, Lost and CSI are neck-to-neck right now. Somebody needs to break the tie!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the firetruck night lite and the Texas bathroom. Your apartment is too cute

Gage and Molly said...

We have the same fire truck night light in Gage's room! And that's about all we have from Pottery Barn too:)

Anonymous said...

Marcy, I love the Texas Bathroom. It is a really neat and special idea. I might do that if we moved too.

The M Family said...

i love the texas bathroom too!!!
we texans sure have our pride!
:)
thanks for all your feedback on the perfectionism thing...it's encouraging to know that there are other kindred spirits out there!!! :)

so what i want to do is how come we didn't stay in touch better after junior high? i guess that's cause we were in junior high and didn't have email or cell phones or cars to keep in better touch, yeah?!?! it's amazing what exists today for correspondence!

i'm glad we reunited in the blog world though! now i'm gonna keep checking out your tour...on to the next room!