The spread!
The centerpiece!
This is Jordan's sweet sign. It says, "Jesus is Alive". She drew all 4 of us and Jesus (He's wearing the black clothes). Then she wanted to put hearts on it since we love Jesus. She did all of this by herself. It was all her idea!
We got these plates at Target. I just love the flowers!
These glasses are cool, huh?
We stumbled across this garland. It was only 74 cents. Isn't it fun?
Jordan showing me her Easter presents, a snow globe and a bunny!
Jaron copying his sister! He's showing me his present too. He got a snow globe with a duck in it and he got a duck stuffed friend.
A few days ago I was thinking about what I could do on Easter to make it special for Chris and the kids and to also celebrate the real meaning of Easter. I decided I would make a Resurrection Breakfast. Jordan helped me pick out a few decorations at Target and she made a sign that she hung on the wall behind the dining room table. Then yesterday morning she and I tackled the breakfast! She scrubbed potatoes for me, put salt and pepper on them after I cut them up, stirred the pancake mix, cracked the eggs and beat them in a bowl with salt, pepper and milk, and then she set the table with our cute dishes. The weather was perfect! It was bright and sunny, so we opened the big window in the living room. We all sat down and had a wonderful time together, and most importantly celebrated Jesus being alive!
March 2018
3 months ago
2 comments:
cute idea! Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow!
how precious marcy!!!
i love it that you included jordan in the planning, cooking and decorating! everything looks SO WONDERFUL! your family is so blessed to have you as their wife/mom who points them to the real meaning behind why we celebrate Easter - JESUS! it even shows in jordan's picture! i especially love how she drew the hearts because you all love Jesus! so sweet! hopefully your resurrection breakfast will become a tradition that your family looks forward to every year!
Post a Comment