Here we are, all the way in Lubbock, Texas and I've been tagged! So here it goes!!!!
What I was up to ten years ago:
At first I was thinking I was still in high school, but when I did a little math, I remembered I was already out and working on a degree at Texas Tech. I was 20 years old and in my sophomore year at Tech working on a Music Education degree. I think I was working out at the mall at a clothing store called Northern Reflections.
That's all I can remember!
Things on my to-do list:
#1 Do something special for Chris's 29th birthday today!!!
#2 See family here in Lubbock.
#3 Take a shower (unlike my friend Jennifer, I really enjoy taking a nice hot shower)
#4 Get dressed
#5 When Candace gets over here to mom's house she wants to go to World Market.
#6 We will probably go eat lunch with Granny and the McNutts.
#7 When we get home on Sunday, I will need to do laundry and clean out the guinea pig's cage.
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
I would give money to all of our family for them to use in any way they need to. I would also give to Times Square Church and the Brooklyn Tabernacle, their outreach ministries. I would give to other ministerial operations that help the poor, the hurting and the lost. I would set up a college fund for the kids and all of their cousins.
Also, I would buy us a new car. I would buy Chris a new laptop. I would buy some pretty patio furniture. I would buy the kids some books and toys. I would buy Chris a new belt :) I would buy a bunch of groceries. And I am sure I would buy some new shoes, a purse and some clothes for me and Chris.
Finally, I would put some back for a rainy day!!!!!!
3 Bad Habits:
#1 I hate this but, I bite my fingernails. I have tried to stop many, many times in my life, but I have not been successful. It is a nervous habit.
#2 I worry. I worry about EVERYTHING!!!!!
#3 I obsess about the cleanliness of my house, even though it is NEVER clean.
5 Random Things You Might Not Know About Me
#1 I can walk on my toes. (I curl them under)
#2 When I put on mascara, sit on the bathroom counter so I can get close enough to the mirror.
#3 I don't like to do laundry. I especially don't like to fold underwear and socks. Sometimes they sit in the laundry basket for days!!!
#4 I refuse to fold my underwear. It is absolutely pointless. I do fold Chris's and the kid's because I want their things to be put away nicely.
#5 Raw chicken freaks me out. I try not to touch it if at all possible.
5 Things I want to see or see again:
#1 I would love to go to Seattle.
#2 Paris.
#3 Grand Canyon (again) so Chris could see it.
#4 Chicago.
#5 The Holy Land.
5 people I want to tag:
Traci, Ashley, Kim Turney, Candace and Kim Farmer!!
If you don't have a blog, I guess you could do this via email.
The Directions:
Share what you were up to 10 years ago, things on your to-do list today, what you would do if you suddenly became a billionaire, 3 bad habits, 5 most recent jobs you've had, 5 random things we might not know about you, 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, and then finally tag 5 people.
March 2018
3 months ago
2 comments:
yay!!! i just checked today and saw you already did the tag post!! it was fun reading new things about you!?!?! thanks for taking the time to share a little bit about marcy! ;)
oh yeah, what were 5 jobs you've had?!?!
Post a Comment