Wednesday, February 27, 2008

FVP........Frequently Visited Places

Jordan's school---Maurice Hawk School
The West Windsor Branch of the Mercer County Library System
Princeton Junction Train Station at West Windsor
The train platform---where Chris waits everyday for his train.


These are just a few places that we visit very often, if not everyday! And all of these places are within about a mile of our apartment complex. Jordan's school is a Blue Ribbon school which means all the kids are really smart!!!! It is a great place for her to be. She loves it, and that makes me so proud. She is reading extremely well. She is reading short books from the library all by herself!! And she reads me her school work every night. She can also just about tie her shoes. She and Daddy worked on it for a long time the other day. When Jaron and I pick her up from school, we have to wait outside on the blacktop where there is a big painting of the United States. We have to stand on the Texas to wait for her or it is meltdown central!!!!!!! We love our library, as I am sure I have stated before. They love going to story and craft time on Tuesdays. They have their own library cards, and I get in trouble if I just use my card to check out books!! And last but not least, the train station. I wish I could take a picture of all of the parking required for this station. There are several HUGE parking lots, and all of the spaces are very narrow. It is virtually impossible to get the suburban parked in one of the spaces. Jordan always reminds us to wait behind the yellow line on the platform!! She says we need to stay safe. If an Amtrak or another train does go through the station without stopping, it can take your breath away. They don't slow down when they approach the platform if they are not stopping. So they zoom through there going about a million miles an hour. It is so fast it blows my hair back, and we can hear the rush of sound all the way back at our apartment!!!!!! But it is still cool!! Come and see us sometime!!!!!!!!!!





0 comments: