
Jaron cracked me up this weekend, as usual. I am going to devote this post just to him and his wonderful quirks!!
We went to the library on Saturday... that is one of our Saturday routines. We usually have books to return, and the kids love being at the library. They can look at books forever!! So, after we had been there for a while Jaron needed to go to the restroom. We went, he did his business, but he would not wash his hands until I let him flush the toilet. I usually flush it with my foot because I hate touching that lever-thing. But he absolutely would not even think about doing anything else until HE got to flush the potty. And he wouldn't do it with his foot like me, he HAD to do it with his hand. So I gave in to the pressure and let him flush the potty, with his HAND(eewww!). He got the biggest kick out of flushing the toilet! After that he was content to wash his hands and go back to the reading table. Oh, the joys of flushing the toilet!!
Also, we visited another church this week. It is a church in Freehold (Bon Jovi's birthplace, FYI). Jordan and Jaron went to the same Children's Church class. When church was over we went to pick them up and their teacher reminded them to get their cards that they made. Jordan handed me her card, so I read it. The inside said, "I am praying for you", and then there was space for the kids to write the name of the person they were praying for. Jordan wrote Jaden and Claire's name in the blank. Jaron's response was typical for him, but still very funny. Just take a wild guess who Jaron is praying for! You got it.........Spiderman! I can just hear the conversation he had with his teacher. I am sure it went something like this:
Teacher: Jaron, who are you going to pray for?
Jaron: Um, Spiderman.
Teacher: Oh, how about a friend or a cousin or your sister.
Jaron: No, Spiderman!
Our little Jaron never ceases to supply us with many smiles and lots of laughter!!!
March 2018
4 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment