




On Monday I went to school with Jordan to help with the 100th Day of School celebration. All 5 kindergarten classes had different games and activities and the kids rotated with their group. Jordan was in the gold group. The kids in her group were Brianna, Shivani, Rahul, Eric and Blake. Jordan was the line leader for her group, and for a kindergarten student being the line leader is like winning an Oscar!!! Eric is the little boy with the hat on. Since I volunteer every Friday, I have begun to notice that Eric wears this hat alot. I asked Jordan's teacher if he wears it every day. Here was her response: "Yeah, every kid has something a little crazy about them, so I don't fight it." She of course said it in a very comical way, but I was thinking that she will be the perfect teacher for Jaron!! Anyway, Mrs. Skillman is standing in the background of the picture with Jordan. She is a wonderful and very funny teacher. Then there is the picture of the kiddos eating their cupcakes with 100 sprinkles. They were made by yours truly and her lovely assistant. She put the sprinkles on top!!! The children in that picture are Ben, Annie, Subhasish, Kaitlynn, Ananya and Matreiyi. They are all very sweet and incredibly cute! The last picture is of Jordan and two of her friends, Shivani and Kelly. Jordan told me the other day that Shivani's mom lets her buy Bratz dolls. (Jordan always gets mad at me because I won't buy her any.) I guess that's her way of letting me know that I am not cool. So, she and I had a great time celebrating the 100th day and we wanted to share that day with you!!!
March 2018
4 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment