Last Saturday we took a last minute trip to Point Pleasant Beach. It took us about 45 minutes to get there, and they have a fun board walk right on the beach. We, however, spent all of our time on the beach playing in the sand and running from the waves. Be sure and check out the photo album over on the left hand side of the blog. I am adding pictures to it almost daily, so check it often!!! Meanwhile, enjoy these videos of the kiddos and their first beach experience.
March 2018
3 months ago
1 comments:
Hi Marcy,
It looks like the kiddos are getting some great LIFE experiences!!! Hope you are doing well. I read your blog daily, makes me feel like I stay connected with everyone "home", even though you're not there either. Connor is getting big, he has just now started crawling!!! YEA
Miss you,
Kellie
Post a Comment