Guess what? Our little Jordan has her first loose tooth!! We discovered it last night. I noticed her bottom, center, left tooth was a little crooked so I tried to wiggle it, and it wiggled!!! Jordan was so excited! She has been anticipating a loose tooth for a while now. It seems like all of her friends at school have lost some of their teeth. Don't worry, I will post a picture of her first toothless smile as soon as it happens! And she also has a new favorite song, we were driving home from church yesterday and she wanted to listen to "Shot Through the Heart" by Bon Jovi!!!!! She even sang along with it! How cute is that? She should have been born in the 80s!
March 2018
3 months ago
1 comments:
yay for jordan's loose tooth!
i really like her red glasses too, BTW!
and i love it that she loves bon jovi! she's got good taste in music! :)
Post a Comment