STULT'S FARM
Field Trip with Miss Estremera's Class
Field Trip with Miss Estremera's Class
On the 23rd, Chris got to go with Jordan on her field trip to the Stult's Farm in Cranbury, NJ. They had so much........Jordan is still talking about it!
Halloween Bingo
Dutch Neck Elementary School
Dutch Neck Elementary School
Last weekend we braved the wind and rain to go to the annual Halloween Bingo at Jordan's school. Just to be perfectly honest, we were a little bored!! It was OK the first couple of rounds, but by the 6th round of Bingo, we were all ready to leave :)
American Trash Meal with our friends from the UK :)
And trip #2 to Stult's Farm.
Halloween Parade and Party
Dutch Neck School
Dutch Neck School
Trick-or-Treating on Halloween Night
It would give me great pleasure to say that this concludes our Halloween celebrations, but we have one more adventure today. I get to take Jordan, Jaron and our friend David to the city for trick-or-treating at the Majestic Theater. Yes, you heard me correctly...I am taking three children AND their costumes on the train and through the subway to the theater......I hope I survive......I will let you know soon :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment