Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Down Memory Lane

My dear friend, Ashley tagged all of her fellow bloggers to post their 6th picture from their 6th file. And since I can't resist tags, I just had to do it!!! This was Jordan's 5th birthday, and she and Jaron are helping each other lick the cake bowl! Most of the pictures we have stored on our laptop are more recent ones. The older pictures are on our hard drive, which is out in our storage room. I don't get in that closet unless it is absolutley necessary because everything always falls on me :) But here's a nice bit of trivia...Ashley and I were the same age as Jordan is now when we met and became friends. We were in Mrs. Prater's first grade class together. Mrs. Prater was one of my most favorite teachers. I am sure Ashley remembers even more about that year because she can remember anything!! She can still sing and dance some of the songs we did in show choir at Evans!!!!!! Of course, neither one of us will ever forget the Boxcar Children or Kirk Cameron:) I will say this, I hope and pray that Jordan and Jaron have as good of a friend growing up as I did in Ashley. She truly is a friend...she has always been there for me. I miss you, friend. And I love you!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

sweet, sweet, sweet post. I love you and miss you too.

Of course I remember Mrs. Prater. At our Christmas play we sang a song called "Mary Layed Her Baby Down". I will sing it for you if you want. :)

Miss you!