Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Shows.....

OK, I will admit it........I'm hooked. But I am not the only one. Chris and Jordan are too! So here are the TV shows we are hooked on and our opinions of them :)

Dancing with the Stars
~I am the only one who watches it for the most part. Jordan watched the results show with me this week because she didn't have school the next day.
~The paso doble from Warren's team was so good. If it were me I would have put Lance and Lacy on his team instead of Cheryl and Maurice.
~Carrie Ann was right about the Cha Cha team......they were awful!
~I think Brooke and Derek will and should win the whole thing.
~But Warren and Kim are cute (Warren reminds me of Chris).
~I also like Lance and Lacy's style.

The Office
~This is one of the funniest shows ever! I DVR it on Thursday nights and then Chris and I watch it together on Fridays. It's one of my favorite times of the week :)
~I love the fact that Michael uses the word "psyche".
~The world's smallest blue tooth.
~"Who are you talking to, Jim? Pam is not here!"
~The customer survey situation with Dwight and Jim was hilarious.
~The coffee mugs!!!!
~And what about Andy and Angela having their wedding at Dwight's beet farm? Oh my goodness!!!!
~And last but not least, that annoying guy needs to leave Pam alone and Jim TOTALLY needs to move to NYC. I mean, what is he waiting for?
~Anybody else out there watch The Office? What are your thoughts on the show? Come on, Ashley........help me out here!!!!

Ghost Whisperer
~Jordan and I watch this for Girl's Night.
~Jennifer Love Hewitt is so beautiful.
~I like this show because it is decent. It is just a good, suspenseful show......no trash!
~I cannot believe what happened to Jim this week (a different Jim :)!!!!!!!! Jordan and I both cried and cried and cried! Then again, this show always makes me cry.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

I know I've commented this before, but I will comment again....I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Office! hahaha I will think of you and Chris every time we watch it, for now on. :)