Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GUNS UP Y'ALL!!!

Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar,
All for the Raiders, stand up and holler!!!!!

Fight Raiders, fight! Fight Raiders, fight!
Fight for the school we love so dearly.
We'll hit 'em high, we'll hit 'em low,
We'll push the ball across the goal,
TECH FIGHT, FIGHT!!!
We'll praise your name, boost you to fame,
Fight for the scarlet and the black.
WE WILL HIT 'EM, WE WILL WRECK 'EM,
HIT 'EM WRECK 'EM TEXAS TECH,
And the victr'y bells will ring out!!!!!!

HOW 'BOUT THEM RAIDERS?

Today we went to get the oil changed in the car and Chris had on his Tech hat. The guy helping us said, "They sure are kickin' butt!" That's right!!!!!!! Even these Yankees know it!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

Chris & I will be home for the Baylor game and we are soooo excited to go! I fall into that category where I didn't go to Tech - but I am from Lubbock and by default I am a proud RED RAIDER!

So we need to find a time to hang out again before Christmas. Are you guys leaving for the holidays?

Alissa said...

It is definate Tech fever around here! People keep their flags on their cars all the time, there is almost no Tech stuff at Wal-Mart and places like that because it is sold out & don't even try to get into Red Raider Outfitter! It's craziness and WE LOVE IT!!! I stole this video from my friend Whitney but it's definately one you have to see! http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?categoryId=null&brand=null&videoId=3690291&n8pe6c=1