This post is in honor of all you Lubbockites...those of you who live in a treeless world :) A few weeks ago the trees here in Jersey started to turn, and they get more and more beautiful everyday. Unfortunately, some trees are starting to loose their leaves too, but most of them are still decorated. These are just pictures around here, places we drive by every day. The first one is a tree by the grocery store (BTW, we really miss the customer service of United). The second one is tree right out by our bedroom window. For the third one I just stepped out on our porch and took a picture down the back of our little yard. And the last picture is my favorite. After our weekly trip to the library with Jaron's friend Emily, I saw this bush by the door. It was amazing! The camera can't possibly begin to capture the brilliance of the red color.
And here's Jordan's sweet little class. They had a walk-a-thon on Monday, and Chris, Jaron and I got to go walk with her class. They are so cute!! Her teacher is cute too...Miss Estremera. She just graduated with her master's degree. Jordan really likes her.
This is Jordan's friend Carla. We hear about Carla just about every day! Her mom and I are room moms.
This is Fey, Serena, Katherine, A.J. and Carla. Jordan enjoys her friends!!!
Jaron was dying to meet Dexter, the Dutch Neck Dragon. Dexter let us take a picture too!! (I am not so sure what this pose is all about, but it's funny, that's for sure!!!!!!!)
March 2018
3 months ago
2 comments:
Ok, yes, I am jealous of your leafage and easy access to amazing things! I will have to keep visiting your site just to gaze upon the leaves with longing from our flatlands of dust and tumbleweeds. Y'all look so happy! How do you know Kellie Kelly? They were our neighbors here!
BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad you guys are doing well
Post a Comment