Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tae Kwon Do










Jordan decided she wanted to do karate this semester instead of dance. Oh brother! There is a Tae Kwon Do place across the street from our apartment complex, and they were running an introductory class special for this semester, so we signed her up. So far she has really enjoyed it. It's great exercise, and if she likes it then that's all that matters. The second time their class met they had to state the 5 tenets of Tae Kwon Do (courtesy, intergrity, perseverance, self-control, indomitable spirit) to get their white belt. About half of the class was able to do it, and Jordy was one of them! She was so proud!!!

In other news, I am one of the room mom's for her class this year. Hopefully I will get to be involved in her class as much as possible. I am excited, but I am also wondering what I've gotten myself into :) It will be great!!!!

4 comments:

The Berridges said...

How cute she is!!

We live on Flint across the street from Wheelock. We live in the Haversham neighborhood. It's really cool. All of the houses back up to a party house and pool. We love our house.

Aubin doesn't have a blog...she shood! She is pregnant with #3. She's due in Feb. Her first 2 are boys. She should find this week what this one is!

Chris and Amanda said...

These are so cute! I love the one where Jaron got into the mix :)

Yes, we definitely need to plan a girls lunch or dinner sometime. Maybe my Chris would be willing to entertain J & J on a Friday or Saturday night or something. We can figure it out. We for sure want to see the sites of Princeton.

Alissa said...

How cute! I was watching DWTS & thought of you so I had to stop by and say hello! Happy Monday!

The M Family said...

she's got great form!!!! i'm impressed! and perhaps would want her to be with me if i'm ever in a dark alley...hehehehe :)