Jaron is so hilarious with his made-up words. Where he comes up with some of them, I will never know! Jordan has had a few herself...like the other day. We were at her friend's apartment and she got mad because the other two girls were not "rehearsal-ing" right. She kept saying "rehearsal-ing" over and over again, and we got a big kick out of it. However, I don't think anything can top what Jaron pulled out of the clear blue sky yesterday!!!!
He likes to listen to "Shot Through the Heart" by Bon Jovi on my iPod. So yesterday I can hear him in his room singing it, only with his own made-up words. You ready for this??
Chocolate a heart and you're to wait,
You give woh a bandaid!
I have been trying to get it on video...I will post it as soon as I get it! For those of you either too old or too young to know this song, the real words are...
Shot through the heart, and you're to blame,
You give love a bad name.
On another note, Jaron has learned the days of the week song, and he did cooperate with me long enough for me to get it on video. Enjoy!
March 2018
3 months ago
6 comments:
How funny!!!! Kids are hilarious! That's why I love my job! Well, that and the fact that I get to feel tall all day long! :) I taught my class the days of the week to the tune of the Addams Family. I may have to get that on video soon. I can only imagine why Miss Jordan invented "rehersal-ing!"
awesome!! your kids are blessed to have such a talented and musical mommy (and daddy)!
I don't you should sign Jaron up for The Singing Bee any time soon :) What's so funny is I still hear songs from a long time ago and I totally had the words wrong.
Ha HA! Are you kidding! When Jon comes to get me I'm running away with him! :)
Such a smart boy! Too Cute!!
So sweet! Did the kiddo's get new bunk beds?
Post a Comment