I realized this evening that we have been in 3 states today. First, we were in NYC for church, then back home in Jersey for the afternoon, then we got a bee in our bonnet to go to Sonic. This is quite a feat around here, let me tell you. The closest one is in Bensalem, Pennsylvania...about 20 miles away. So we headed down I-95 to our third state of the day, and some Sonic treats! It was fun........for a moment we were back at 50th and Indiana enjoying a slush :)
March 2018
3 months ago
5 comments:
We hit the Bensalem Sonic a few weeks back on our short road trip to Philly. I am soooo jealous that is ti 20 miles from you!!! Its well over an hour from here. Oh how I miss Sonic and Happy Hour!!! Glad you got to enjoy a little piece of heaven :)
thats always funny to me because from Austin... I can drive 4 hours in any direction and still be in Texas!!! - enjoy the northeast and all the rich culture it is offering you and your little ones!
yummm...sonic! I do have facebook! Look me up! I am trying to figure out how to add a link to my facebook on my blog, when I do I will let you know!
a bee in your bonnet, eh? hehe that's cute!
well, we had sonic last night! yummy! and we had to drive a ways too! maybe 10 or so miles...not to another state though! however, sometimes we go to indiana (across the ohio river) for chick-fil-a so i totally understand!!
You made me say "Awwwwww" with your 50th and Indiana comment. I am loving your blog!
~Love~
Tonya
Post a Comment