Guess where we have spent the last two days? The farm. I told you it is becoming one of our favorite places to go!! But today was different...we got to take Chris with us!!!
After the farm, we decided to go to the Washington Crossing State Park, which is only a few minutes from where we live.
We stood on the actual place where George Washington and his men crossed the Delaware River into Pennsylvania. It was very, very fascinating.We had such a great day together, and also exploring our country's history. I know that Jordan and Jaron will someday appreciate these experiences, and realize how fortunate they are to partake in such history.
March 2018
3 months ago
4 comments:
Looks like your family had a great couple of days. So glad Chris got to join in the fun. I was telling Wes I think it is so awesome how y'all get to enjoy such historical sites there.
How fun! I love the picture of both of the kids laughing! Yay for Chris not having to spend the day on the train! :)
whoa! cool! i like all the pics of jaron and jordan...they're cuties for sure!
Your fam is so precious! I love all the picts and the interesting life you live in the east!
Post a Comment