Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

Since Jordan had Friday off from school, Chris took the day off, too. We had several things planned for the day, the most important being ice skating. Jordan has been talking about ice skating for weeks now, (since we went to Rockefeller Center at Christmas time) so we all took a deep breath and hit the ice! I used to roller skate every weekend in junior high (WOW...memories), but I have always heard ice skating is much different than roller skating. It was actually alot easier than I thought it would be. And Jordan took to it really well. After a while she moved away from the wall and was gliding a little. Jaron, on the other hand took a little convincing, but after a while he resigned himself to the fact that he was having fun!!






What a shot, huh? Chris caught this in mid-fall! I don't know how he did it! I told Jordan to not worry because everyone falls when they learn to ice skate. Pretty soon after that I had to skate over to her and show her where I had landed right on my bum, and I had a bunch of slushy ice on my jeans to prove it. Some kid came flying out of no where and scared me to death! I just lost my balance!!





The only reason I have included this video is so Candace and Wes can have another reason to laugh at me :)






1 comments:

Alissa said...

Ha Ha! Google!

I meants to leave you a comment right after you posted these videos but it was before work and I didn't have time! :) It looks like you guys had a great time ice skating!! I would LOVE to try it! It doesn't look so bad anyway. :) Have a great weekend!