I just have to share this funny little story with everyone. Yesterday Chris and I went to pick up Jaron from his Children's Church class. I just love his teacher. She is so cute and sweet and really seems to make an effort to be a good teacher to a bunch of silly preschoolers! So when we got there, all the kids were in the other room, except for one little girl. In my mind I just assumed she was in trouble. She was sitting in the front room by herself with one of the helpers. Jaron's teacher said, "Say bye to Jaron!", and all 40 or so of the kids responded in a most enthusiastic unison, "BYE JARON!" So cute!! He was showing me the picture he colored when the little girl who was in trouble started to tell him goodbye. She was not going to stop until he acknowledged her!! Jaron said good-bye in his I-am-busy way, and we headed out the door. There he proceeded to tell us that she was in trouble because she choked him! But she was still so adamant about telling him good-bye!! Oh man, we would love to know the reason she choked him in the first place. It could never be that he was pestering her in any way like he never pesters his sister, or any of the rest of us for that matter!!!!!
March 2018
4 months ago
1 comments:
I love that you are a realistic mom like me. When the teacher sent home a note it said "Ashton was bit on the hand. She was helping a little boy that did not want her help" - what - not my BOSSY daughter - she wanted sympathy for the bite - which wasnt even a mark and I was trying to explain to her that she needs to leave people alone. love it
Post a Comment