Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Top 10 Again

On Sunday after church we went with Chris while he got some new head shots taken. The man who dresses the Phantom during the show is a photographer and he works at a studio in Soho. Soho is just one of many neighborhoods in Manhattan. Some of the better known ones are Chinatown and Little Italy. Soho is really just an acronym that stands for South Of HOuston Street. I didn't know that until we moved here! And another neighborhood is Tribeca, which is also an acronym for TRIangle BElow CAnal street. I always thought these were just fancy-shmancy names, but turns out they are just plain old acronyms!!!! Anyway, the photo shoot took a little longer than we thought so the kids and I walked down the street to a playground. Imagine this if you will...concrete instead of grass, traffic instead of a peaceful lake. Still it was cool, and it actually was relaxing. I only got one picture because the battery was out on my camera! UGH!!!!!! FYI, we had a serious shoving match over who was going to sit on this stone seal.

Here's another Top 10 list. These are the 10 ways I love to eat chocolate!!!!!!!!

10~McDonald's chocolate shake

9~Chocolate chiffon pie from Furr's

8~Oreo cookies

7~Hot chocolate with whipped cream

6~Fudge

5~Nestle semi-sweet morsels straight out of the bag

4~Ghirardelli double chocolate brownies

3~Homemade chocolate chip cookies (Chris's Grandma Small always made good ones)

2~Homemade chocolate cake with cream cheese icing (Chris's mom's is the best)

1~Bavarian chocolate cheesecake from Day Break Coffee

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Yummy! I will think of you the next time I go to DayBreak! :)

Ashley said...

I had that pie at Furrs just a moment ago.

Post Chris's head shots, I want to see! :)

Oh, and, I had NO idea about the area names. Who knew?