Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chris's Headshots

These are just a few of the head shots Chris had taken a couple of weeks ago. None of these have been "touched up" by the photographer yet, but I think they are great anyway!!! The room that this first picture was taken in had the most perfect view of the Empire State Building. Unfortunately, Miss Unprepared (that's me) didn't charge the battery on her camera...oops! So you will just have to believe me when I say it was a great view!! Enjoy these pictures of our Broadway star...which one do you like?






3 comments:

Ashley said...

awwww, I love that guy

The Kellys said...

Hi Marcy,

Glad to hear things are going great for Chris. I've talked to Krista R. and Trish M., they started back to school today. Miss you

The M Family said...

i know i'm a little late on this but i think they are all great!
oh and i love your blog's new look!
;)
jennifer