Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Don't Even Know What to Title This.............Part 2

Jaron continues to amaze us. He is somethin' else!! Sunday afternoon/evening we went to our friend's house--Tracey, Ewan, Bethan and Harriet--the family from England. They just bought a new house and it has a nice pool, so we spent the afternoon swimming. Well, as many of you know, kids have to go to the bathroom constantly when they go swimming...I am sure it has something to do with all of the water they swallow. Jaron decided he needed to potty so Harriet's mom, Tracey, said he could just go do it behind the bush so he didn't have to walk all the way inside. BAD IDEA! A little while later Jaron jumped out of the pool again, only that time he had to do #1 and #2. Not only did he do #1 and #2 in our friend's new yard, but he didn't go behind the bush!!!!!! Chris and I were absolutely mortified! I can't even explain the shock we experienced when we looked over and had to watch Jaron do his business on the grass. The only thing else I know to say is.....TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!


3 comments:

Alissa said...

wow...that's pretty funny. Although, I'm sure at the time it wasn't! :)

Ashley said...

WOW!!!!1

The Berridges said...

That is hysterical! Aren't boys fun!! :)