Saturday, August 16, 2008

Girls Night

This summer I decided to start a "Girls Night" with me and Jordan. Since Chris's work schedule is a little unorthodox, we can't go out at night or anything because Chris is not home to take care of Jaron. But, that hasn't stopped us girls!!! Jordan LOVES "Ghost Whisperer". It comes on at 8 o'clock on Fridays, and we are usually outside at that time playing with the neighborhood kids. So I DVR it and I let Jordan stay up late and watch it with me. Last night we watched it, then the end of "Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels", then "Everybody Loves Raymond". It was so fun! I think she looks forward to it every week, because she wakes up on Friday mornings talking about "Girls Night". And you know what, I really look forward to it too. She has also been my Olympics buddy. She loves the Olympics, especially the gymnastics. Speaking of gymnastics, how about Nastia Liutin and Shawn Johnson winning gold and silver for the USA?! I was sooooooo pumped! I couldn't decide which one I wanted to win the gold. I like both of them so much. Did you see their interview with Bob Costas? They were so sweet!!! I teared up just listening to how much they were pulling for each other and commenting on how happy they were for one another. I think it should be the story of the Olympics. It was just great. What events have you been watching???





4 comments:

Ashley said...

So sweet! What a fun tradition. You are a great Mommy

Gage and Molly said...

I love the picture of ya'll on the beach. You couldn't look happier!

Candace said...

Jaden and I were OBSESSED with Micheal Phelps!!!We loved to stay up late and watch him swim.

The most recent Sports Illustrated has a picture of Phelps with all his gold medals hanging from his neck....so, here of late, Jaden walks around with his shirt off and all his medals from t ball and soccer around his neck. It is his first HERO!!!

The M Family said...

sweeeeeet!!!!!
i love that last picture especially!