Monday, July 14, 2008

The Philadelphia Zoo

Our exploration of the East Coast continues with our visit to the Philly Zoo. The kids and I decided to take a day trip there on Saturday. Actually we were just there for the afternoon because Philly is so close to where we live. It is so cool that just about 50 minutes southwest of us is Philadelphia, one of the oldest and most history-rich cities in the nation, and then about an hour (without traffic) north east of us is the Big Apple. The possibility for day trips is endless!! We have already taken several day trips to NYC since we have lived here, and I have a couple of mandatory things I want to do this summer. #1 The Museum of Natural History and #2 Wicked (the Broadway show). There are of course many, many other things that we would like to do, and will do eventually, but I don't want to let the summer pass without doing those two things. Anyway, enjoy the pictures of the zoo. We had a blast!!!!




















































On our way out...we were exhausted and ready to go home. We didn't even get to see everything at the zoo. We will just have to go back!!!!

0 comments: