Monday, July 21, 2008

Me First!!

My dear friend Ashley, who was one of the people who inspired me to blog, the other person was Traci Davidson, changed her blog list so that the blogs would list according to which one was updated most recently. So I told her I was going to update our blog so I could be first on her list!!! I know, that's really dorky. I haven't had much to blog about in the last few days, so I thought this was as good a reason as any! Thanks to those of you who have voted on the poll...Jordan and I are big fans of "Ghost Whisperer". So let's see...what else have we been up to. Oh, I know! NOTHING!! I felt bad last week about how lazy we have been this summer, but Chris told me not to worry about it because things would get busy again when school starts. And he's right! The biggest news for today was that we went to Walmart. I love the prices, but I hate the atmosphere. I wish we had a super Walmart, too, so we could get groceries and other things at the same time. Jaron is really starting to ride his bike really well. He is such a stinker...he has to have everything his way, and he has always been that way! He will only ride his bike if it is his idea. We watched two movies yesterday that I would NOT recommend. "I Am Legend" was stupid. That's all I have to say about that. "There Will Be Blood" was one of the strangest movies I have ever seen. Daniel Day-Lewis won Best Actor for it, which he probably deserved because he was very good, but the story line was wacko. And don't get me started on the music. It was absolutely pathetic. A movie with bad music is a bad movie. Anyway, Chris saw "Hancock" on Saturday between shows and said it was good. Have you seen any good movies? Well, I better finish this up so I can go have a cup of tea and get in bed. Love you Ashley!!! Thanks for letting me be number 1 (for a little while, at least)!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love you too! Yeah for hopping to Number 1! Thanks for the text as well. You are so sweet. I will talk to you soon

Gage and Molly said...

How do you list most recent updates? That's cool!

The M Family said...

ok so i visited a friend's blog yesterday and she had the same thing as ashley!!! how do they do it so you know?!?!?!

ps - i wish we coulda swooped you and your fam away from jersey down to gerogia to see chris' brother...though the weather was hot and humid it was great to see family! when do you guys get to go back to tejas again?

The M Family said...

sorry that question should read: 'DO you know?' not 'SO you know?'
oops!