Sunday, April 20, 2008

One More Night in Texas




Our last night in Lubbock we had sandwiches with the McNutts and Granny. Again, we had a great time being together. Candace, the kids and I had a rousing game of Duck, Duck Goose on the trampoline. Then we all took turns showing off our tricks on the trampoline. As usual, everyone ended up making fun of me and how silly I looked!! But it was a blast!!!!!! After we ate sandwiches, Granny played with all 4 of the kiddos while Chris and I visited with Wes and Candace. After a while, one of the kids wandered in with some silly glasses on. I think it was Claire. When you push a button, the eyes and ear pieces light up with a laser-like red light. It is very freaky! Candace and Jaden had to demonstrate several times. Candace said Jaden bought them at the school store! He also had his face painted that day. He had a huge black snake all over his face. I just love it!!!!!!!

0 comments: