Cute, huh? And speaking of food........Chris went to a baseball game today and stopped by the store on his way home. I thought he would be getting something to eat for supper since our pantry and fridge are pretty bare. When he got home he unloaded the bags, and here's a list of what he got:
Coco Puffs cereal
Honey Bunches of Oats with chocolate clusters
Nestle Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
Milano Double Chocolate Cookies
A package of Ho Hos
A gallon of milk
Do you see a theme?! And here's the best part. Guess what his reason was for what he bought.......he thought it would put me in a better mood!!!!!
March 2018
4 months ago
2 comments:
i want to eat at carla's diner! jordan is too professional!! love the name on the scrap of paper!
OH MY WORD! This just cracked me up! I love videos. I get to hear your voices. You're an awesome Mom!
Post a Comment