Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Am Such a Procrastinator........

I didn't realize I was this behind on blogging! I found pictures from earlier this month that I had never posted, and it's important stuff, ya know!

So, the kids had their first sleepover with someone other than a cousin earlier this month. Our sweet little friend Emma got to spend the night, and it brought back memories of love letters to Kirk Cameron, Barbies and playing Boxcar Children with my bestest friend, Ashley :) Some of the fondest memories I have.........I think the kids and Emma had a good time. We ordered pizza and watched movies and they played and played and played.


They performed a ballet.......Emma must have been the "Prima Ballerina" because she was dressed in a real ballet costume. Jordan adorned her tap recital costume (again) and Jaron squeezed into his dragon costume that he has had since he was 3! It is WAY too short, but he wears it anyway, and it is something I will never give away or part with. Anyway, Emma dashed off before I could capture her in the picture too ;)


A couple of weeks ago, Jaron's kindergarten class set up and ran a Popcorn Factory. They sold the popcorn to benefit the Trenton-area Soup Kitchen. They were so funny and soooooo cute!!!!!! Kindergarten kids are the cutest things on the planet...most of the time they are in their own little world, but they love to learn and show off and they are just plain adorable. Jaron's teacher said at the beginning of school, "Kindergarteners are like puppies. You think you have them all in one basket, on one page, but as soon as you turn around, one of them tumbles out!" So, so true.


Isn't he the sweetest little popcorn salesman ever?????


Back to Christmas Eve day........Granny and Aunt Candace sent us a big box of Christmas gifts. I put them all under the tree to make it look pretty.......the kids begged me and begged me to open their gifts, so we decided to do it on Christmas Eve.

They woke me up bright and early.


Jaron's darling picture frame from WCDJC (Wes, Candace, Derek, Jaden and Claire).

And Jordan's, too.

Granny's gifts are next.

Jordan got a pancho and the cutest earrings I have ever seen. There are butterflies, dragonflies, turtles, frogs and bumblebees......Jaron wouldn't try on his clothes that Granny sent, the little booger! But he was cute too ;)

It almost felt like they were there with us, wish they had been!!!!!! Thank God for wonderful family!!!

0 comments: