Saturday morning we woke up to our first snow of the year. It really wasn't much, at the time, but it was enough for the kids to play in!See, you can still see the ground a little bit. HOWEVER, it continued to snow all day and all night. The weather people were calling for "blizzard-like conditions". So this morning, we woke up to a winter wonderland of snow.......I would say at least 2 FEET!!!!
This is off our back porch.....if Jaron walked out into this snow, it would probably come up to his waist!
When I stepped in the snow, it came up to my knee!
So I guess we are snowed in for a while........this is our car. This is Chris' car...............so here's to a day of TV watching, fort building and craft making!!!!!!!
March 2018
4 months ago
1 comments:
Wow! That is amazing and beautiful! I told Logan if he lived where his cousins lived he'd be building snowmen and making snow angels. :) He said he wants to move up there! Ha!
Post a Comment