Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summer '09

We had a very nice summer!! I am posting these pictures for several reasons.....
~1 So I can show the kids and they can have something to talk about tomorrow on their first day of school
~2 So I can remember and smile :)
~3 And so you can remember and smile :)

Besides participating in the library's summer reading program, and swimming each day, here's a look back at what we did over the last few months.

We took Mom and Jaden on a tour of Princeton, Philadelphia and NYC.

We celebrated Jordan's 7th birthday.

We watched 4th of July fireworks at Princeton University with friends.

We went canoeing!

We visited the Central Park Zoo.

Jordan started her very own business........a lemonade stand.

The kids both attended VBS.......CampEDGE.

Nana, Papa, Grandpa and Jeannette came to visit.

We took a day trip to the Jersey Shore.

And celebrated Jaron's 6th birthday!!

We had a wonderful time enjoying the summer months; we look forward to more good times with family and friends. Uncle B and Aunt K (Brandon and Kelly), Keats and Kemper are coming at Thanksgiving......we can't wait to see them again!!! And we, of course, are still praying for Uncle Wes and Aunt Candace as they have been facing the fight of their lives. We believe that it won't be long and we will be posting pictures of their visit with us :) We love you all dearly!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tonya said...

What a great, eventful summer. I'm still praying for Wes and Candace. Keep us posted. I used to read her blog but she's no longer writing.
:(