We don't have alot of new and exciting news to share. Just trying to enjoy the last week of summer. It has started out a little strangely. The weather was terrible today....it was actually a little chilly! It was terrible because we couldn't go to the pool, and that was one thing we wanted to do for sure this week was enjoy the pool as much as we could. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
We went to the beach last week......it was great, of course. I will post some pictures of that excursion a little later.
Chris and his friend Geoff did a recording for the Broadway Christmas CD. He is also getting ready for his Carnegie Hall gig...that will be great fun!!! We can't wait to hear him!
Jordan and I are working on our auditions for "Wicked"......just kidding!!!!!! We WISH!
On Wednesday we will celebrate Jaron's 6th birthday. I am having alot of trouble realizing that my little boy is actually a big boy. He will start school next week. I am not ready. I am going to miss both of them so much during the day. Fortuately, Jaron will be around in the mornings; we only have half-day kindergarten here. But still, I will miss them arguing and being pests!!!! So, there will be lots of pictures to share in the next few weeks.
We are still praying for Wes and Candace and the kids. He is done with chemo, virtually cancer-free, and only facing one more scan and surgery. The surgery is only supposed to have a 10-14 day recovery period. Praise God!!!! At first it was going to be like 6 weeks!! Please continue to pray for nothing more than the healing power of Jesus Christ in their lives. I wish I could be there to give them all big hugs, so for those of you that ARE there, please hug them all for me.
And lastly, I wanted to share a link with you. It is to the website for the church we attend. Please read about "Prayer in the Square 2009". Spend some time in prayer, if you feel led. Click here for the website.
March 2018
3 months ago
1 comments:
Good luck! I know what you mean about being as anxious as the kids! It has been chilly here too! I hope you can go to the pool today! Happy end of summer!
Post a Comment