Who else is so glad that it is Friday?! I know Jordan's teacher, Miss Estremera is. She and the class do a "Friday Dance" every week :) I am glad too because it's Girls Night for me and Jordy, and I don't have to get up to get out to the bus stop tomorrow. We have had a little trouble getting out of the house in the morning this week :( Anyway, here's some things on my/our minds.
~1. I hope it is sunny tomorrow so we can go to the park or something.
~2. The kids and I are going to take ice skating lessons in February! YIPEEEE!!!!!!!
~3. I really like the books I have been reading...Two From Galilee, Three From Galilee and I just started the last book in the trilogy, The Messiah. They are novels based on the lives of Mary, Joseph and Jesus...very, very good.
~4. I am glad Chris and Jaron have Daddy's Day, the male equivalent of Girl's Night.
~5. The kids and I love going to Michael's.
~6. Chris and I love it when Jaron nudges the mouse to get the screen saver OFF the computer screen. He checks it regularly!!
~7. Chris sprinted to the bus stop yesterday afternoon to pick up Jordan.
~8. I am going to try two new recipes this week.
~9. Our sister-in-law Kelly is right.......New Jersey bagels ROCK!! And so does New Jersey pizza.
~10. Just in case you didn't know, Jordan knows everything. She will ask a question, and when we give her the answer she always responds with, "I know." We love it!!!!!!!!
What's been on your mind lately?
March 2018
4 months ago
3 comments:
That is too funny! First, I hope it's sunny for you too! Yesterday it was 75 here! We had LOTS of the good 'ol west texas wind that brought a cold front today but it's been in the 70's all week! I would have like to see Chris sprint to the bus stop & definately up for trying some of those NJ Bagels! And Jordan makes me laugh! :)
All good thoughts.
Thanks for your text today. I have missed you!
Ha Ha! I wish I had some pie...maybe I will make some. :)
Post a Comment