Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged...

I have been tagged by Jennifer.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.


1. The other day I was making a list, and I thought of something that needed to be on the list, but wasn't. So after I completed that particular task, I wrote it down on the list just to immediately mark it off! I know I am not the only one who does this, though. My friend Peggy Brown is worse than I am!!!

2. I hate crumbs on the floor. It doesn't matter if it is the hard kitchen floor or the carpet. I can feel even the tiniest of crumbs if I am walking barefoot. It grosses me out...it makes me think our apartment is filthy!

3. I can walk on my feet with my toes curled under :)

4. I love wearing pajamas. If I am at home, it is very rare that I am in real clothes. Just as soon as I get home, I change into my jammies. And you know what, the kids are that way too!!

5. I get sensory over-load. It is really hard for me to talk to Chris, or anyone else, if the TV or radio is too loud. I just can't take it!! It has too be turned off or way down for me to be able to concentrate on what I am saying.

6. I can't put my hair in a pony tail without it having weird bumps everywhere. It seriously takes me FOREVER to get it smooth. And most of the time I just give up and do something else.


Now, I am going to tag Ashely, Kellie, Alissa, Traci, Amanda, and Beth!!! Have fun :)

2 comments:

Gage and Molly said...

It is quite scary how alike we are. I am the same way on EVERTHING you said. My summer clothing only consists of jammies!

Alissa said...

Ha Ha! I am the same way about lists! We're so goofy!