Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dancing Junkie

Boy, have I been a couch potato the last three days. I really have only been one at night after the kids have gone to bed. And in case you didn't know, this is National Stay-At-Home week on ABC! Anyway, here's my reason for being such a bum......"Dancing with the Stars" and "The Office". Their new shows are premiering this week, and DWTS has had 3 episodes! They had me hooked on Monday night. If you are not watching DWTS, you need to for one reason......Cloris Leachman. She is the oldest star ever to perform on DWTS, and she is an absolute riot!!! There is no other way to describe her!!! I hope she stays on for a long time just so I can get a good laugh :)

In all seriousness, every star on the show this season is so good. I really have enjoyed all of them. I can't really say which is my favorite yet. I do like Brooke and Derek because she is just really good, but I like all of them so far. I felt so sorry for Ted McGinley tonight because he got voted off, and he was really disappointed. He wanted to stay so bad! I am also really rootin' for Misty May-Treanor. We watched Kerri Walsh and her blast their way to the gold medal stand in the Olympics, and I really like them. Toni Braxton is great too. And she is so beautiful. Also, Susan Lucci and Toni. Who wouldn't vote for Susan? She is so cute, and in my opinion she has the best partner. He is a gentleman. He treats all of his partners really well, and he has always gone a long way in the competition. He was Stacy Kiebler's partner several seasons ago, and I thought for sure she would win. OK, I will stop rambling! Hats off to all of the stars!!!!

As for "The Office", I absolutely CANNOT wait. It comes on tomorrow night. Chris gave me permission to watch this first one without him. I will let you know what happens..............

So I have decided, after this week, no more couch potato.

1 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm jealous! I wish I could be a couch potato for a couple of days! :)