


I hope you enjoyed the tour of our dining room. Now, on to the living room. It is immediately to the right as you walk in our front door. We have a couch and a love seat that Chris also bought before the kids and I moved to NJ. People in the cast were so worried that he would pick out stuff that I didn't like, but not only did he pick out nice furniture, he got great deals on the different pieces. The picture hanging over the couch is also one of my most favorite things in our apartment because it is a painting of trains leaving a train station in New York City. It's really cool! He also got the entertainment center before we came. I like it alot because it provides alot of storage. The black speaker looking things at the top can come off, and we have a bunch of junk stored back there. It is a great hiding place! There is a sliding glass door that leads out onto the porch. I will include that picture in a later post. This is our lovely living room!! Come and visit us!!!!
P.S. Not forgetting about funny things kids play with...Jordan and Jaron have always loved to listen to the Phantom of the Opera music and act it out. They were doing this way before Chris even thought about auditioning (isn't that funny!). Guess what Jaron was using for the mask? A broken lid to a CD walkman thing!!! He was holding it with one hand, singing and leading Jordan down to his "lair". It was sooooooo funny!
March 2018
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment