


Candace wanted me to take some pictures of our apartment and send them to her, so I decided to take everyone on a tour! I am starting with the dining room. When you enter our apartment, it is immediately to the left. Chris bought us a new dining room table before the kids and I moved up here--he did a good job, we really like it. The piano is the one Ninny and Pa had in their house, and we bought the writing desk and chair for Christmas. I also took a picture of the sunflowers and pitcher because it got cut off in one picture, and because it is one of my favorite things in our apartment. Nana and Papa gave me the pitcher last year, and they sent me the sunflowers to put in it. Enjoy, until next time...
March 2018
4 months ago
1 comments:
so cute!
Post a Comment