Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Puppet Show





I couldn't let my first blogging day pass without posting some pictures. Jordan, Jaron and I went to the library today after school for story and craft time. We always meet 2 of Jordan's classmates there. They got to make puppets for their craft. Needless they are very unique!! Jordan made hers all by herself, and all I did for Jaron was help him with the glue (it was hard to squeeze). I thought they were so cute!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

npduo said...

Wow! Jordan & Jaron, your artwork must be the very best there! Your puppets are just AWESOME!!!!! They look like Papa!! We'll expect a puppet show when we come to see you in a few weeks!! We love you, beautiful Jordan and handsome Jaron! Oops! I mean "spiderman"!
Nana & Papa

Mandi said...

I love the artwork. It is amazing. We miss you here in Lubbock. Love, Mandi

by Candace McNutt said...

i must admit that I am jealous - both Chris AND you are living your dream!!! You have always wanted to be a stay-at-home Mama; and, it sounds like you are doing a great job! You all seem so happy and content. I miss you more than words can say - - surely, at some point, the tears will stop.