Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Texas Comes to Princeton

These pictures are horribly out of order and I am too lazy to fix them!!! The last week of June we enjoyed a visit from Nana, Papa, Grandpa Small, Jeanette and Josie (the dog). We enjoyed every minute of it and wish they were still here!!

The following are all pictures of Washington Crossing State Park.......











This is infront of Papa's favorite New Jersey diner....The Americana.

The next set of pics is in Princeton. We went to the Bent Spoon to get ice cream and just hung around outside for a while.









Nana went to the pool with us.......

Cuddling at night with Josie :) She is the perfect house dog....we love her to death!

We watched Daddy's Phantom rehearsal one day. He is now rehearsing a new show....Sister Act. He had 3 auditions for it the week his parents were here. SA called him the day after N and P left and offered him the job. He is really excited to do something brand new to Broadway. It's a fun show....he is going to have some funny costumes too :)


And of course we took a trip to Terhune Orchards to feed the animals and pick blueberries.




Taking a break....it was hot!






And I just had to include this picture. It's a little tacky of me, but isn't this what you would wear to the FARM? White shorts and platform shoes? I mean, really. Did you not realize you were going to the FARM, lady?!

Jordan and Jaron just absolutely love little Josie :)

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Hahaha, that lady cracked me up but your words cracked me up more. That's what my ex-boss' wife would have worn. Some people. *shaking head*

Jordan looks like she is really getting tall. I love how she expresses herself by her clothing. :) She's such a pretty girl.

I loved the picture of Chris and the kids with his mom and grandad. Loved all the pictures.