Jaron and his buddy, Alp. They are two peas in a pod.
The last week of school I got to help in Jaron's classroom with their "Camp Out". They had earn points for the party and their teacher had the room transformed into a campsite. I helped the kiddos make s'mores :) It was a blast!!!!
That same day I stopped by the 3rd grade picnic. They have a huge party for the 3rd graders since they move on to a new school for 4th grade. Jordan and her Girl Scout friend Reva were in a contest to see who could get the biggest balloon hat. It was hilarious!
The last party of the year (thank goodness) was Jaron's class party. We had it outside with relay games, a craft and ice cream sundaes. This is Jaron's other little friend, Manasvita. They are adorable together!
I decided to do the egg/spoon race just for Jaron. It's his favorite :)
And FINALLY on the last day of school, and Jordan's birthday she had her Girl Scout bridging ceremony. Again we had a great time with friends!!
March 2018
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment