Last week Chris and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. WOW!!! I am so impressed with us! It's been a very interesting path for us. We started out young, and now we have known each other for half of our lives.
I wish I could say we spent the day in Paris under the Eiffel Tower, BUT we have lives and children and limited funds.....so......we spent the day doing what we enjoy the most. Being together. We both took the day off and had a nice lunch together. Then we went to Jaron's parent/teacher conference. After school we all went to Princeton and had dessert first at the Bent Spoon and then a quick dinner at PJ's Pancake House. Oh, Chris also let me go to the mall after lunch and look around. I bought a sweater from Old Navy :)
It was a great day with my three favorite people in the world!!!!
Chris, I know I am not always the smartest person in the world. I drive like a maniac and irritate you to no end. I can be lazy, high-strung, and obnoxious. But I appreciate you always being there for me, understanding my flaws and loving me in spite of them. Thank you for taking care of our family and riding the train 6 days a week to go to work. Thank you for reading to the kids on Sunday nights and going to the grocery store for me when I am subbing. I appreciate you letting me bring home other people's garbage from the recycling center, and I love it that you bring me things that you find!! I am glad that you don't get mad at me when I have weak moments and go shopping at the Gap for things we don't need. Thank you for all of your advice and wisdom and for being the voice of reason when my mind is so often filled with nothing but nonsense. And most of all, thank you for loving me and the kids, for always keeping our best interest in mind. You are the best daddy and husband in the whole world...............
even though you wear tights and make-up to work ;)
March 2018
4 months ago
4 comments:
There's not a more beautiful story written than that of love in family. I pray this story never ends. Everyone that reads your story on a daily basis, or like those of us far away, when you share it in writing, benefit from it. You are loved!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Remember when you worked at old navy and wore a headset? Good times
happy anniversary, guys! i am so glad you have each other.
(now, i'm off to spread rumors about what EXACTLY chris does for a job in tights and makeup...)
Post a Comment