I know that Nana and Papa were here to visit weeks ago, I know that Spring Break was weeks ago, but I have just been behind with my blogging!
So..........everyone indulged me, and we went to Six Flags the Friday that they were here. It was great, not too hot, but nice and sunny. And Jaron was in superhero heaven :)Here is Jordan waiting in line for her first-ever amusement park ride. She didn't know what she was getting herself into.....I don't know why Daddy didn't start with the kiddie rides :/
Jaron had no idea what to expect either. We rode Skull Mountain, which was an indoor roller coaster...in the dark! Jaron loved it, Jordan was in tears after the first drop. Bless her little heart.
So we went over the kiddie rides, and she cheered up. She even wanted to ride the teacups by herself.
So Nana, Jaron and I rode in one together with our new friend......Sarah with an "h".
Next was the kiddie roller coaster....
Then the airplanes...........
And then fortunately Nana rode the swings with Jordan.........fortunately because I was feeling pretty gross after riding several swirly rides in a row.
Look at Jaron holding Batman's hand!! We had just gotten off The Dark Knight...another indoor roller coaster. Jaron loved it, and we made another friend, but I don't think we ever got his name. He was a grown-up....ha ha!
All the kids at the park were wearing these cute superhero capes.......Daddy won one for Jaron. And I won one for Jordan!
Cute!
Cute!Papa wanted to play some games so he could win a stuffed animal for the kids.....and he did! He got a Scooby-Doo for Jordan and a dragon for Jaron...I can't remember the dragon's name.
And we couldn't pass up the Panda Express for Daddy and Papa.....Lord have mercy.
There's Scooby.
And the dragon.
I told you Jaron was in superhero heaven. Here he is with Green Lantern and the Flash.
Jaron also rode the carousel with Nana and Papa while Jordan rode the log ride with me and Chris. We also got in one last roller coaster before we left. Can't remember what it was called...but it was fun. We talked Jordan into going, but unfortunately her glasses broke somehow. All-in-all we had a great time!!!!! Thanks for going with us Nana and Papa.....can't wait till you come back and we can do more fun stuff together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 2018
4 months ago
2 comments:
Wow! Jordan is looking more like her Mama everyday!
Jordan looks just like you in that first picture!
Post a Comment