Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summertime????

Ok, we have made it to the pool 3 times since it has been open this year. We have only been there a few times because it has been raining ALOT! Sometimes it will rain all day and all night. I am definitely grateful for the rain, but the gloomy weather does affect my mood for sure. And I am not used to the weather being so mild in June...I don't think it has gotten above 80 degrees yet, but with all the rain, it is way more humid than I am used to also!!! These are pictures from our first trip to the pool. The water was pretty cold, but the kids jumped right in like they had never stopped swimming. They are so cute!!!!



Jaron and Emily had a great time getting a ride on the alligator from Emily's dad!

Cuddle bug!

We hit the pool today for a couple of hours, but had to leave because it started......you guessed it....raining! Oh well, we still had fun :)

On a side note, please continue to keep Candace and Wes in your prayers. I know there are many of us out there that would do anything to take this away and stop the sickness and suffering. I don't know what else to do but pray. Pray specifically, pray when I don't feel worthy to pray, pray when I don't have any faith, but just keep praying! They both need God to help them.

1 comments:

Alissa said...

Still praying for your sis and family! Praying that some of that rain will come our way!