This is the last of the Texas vacation posts. It makes me a little sad to say that! We weren't ready for vacation to end, and most definitely not ready to say goodbye to everyone.
I kind of need this post today...everyone in our house has been sick since we got home except for me. Jordan is on her second round of antibiotics for an ear infection that wouldn't go away, she has been home the last three days with a stomach virus, Chris started the stomach virus last week, and has also had a case of gout, and Jaron woke me up last night with a fever and a vomiting session in the bathroom. So far today, he seems like he's OK, Jordan is still running back and forth to the bathroom, but nothing has happened yet. I have been armed with Lysol spray, disinfecting wipes, and paper towels all week. Not to mention I have been washing just about anything that can be put in the washing machine. SO, I need a little pick-me-up!
Here's some of my favorite memories from our trip to Texas.
~ The kid's hands after dying Easter eggs with Granny.
~ Grandad and Dee Dee's cracker barrel room, Nana and Papa's new "antique booth" home, Janice and Chad's renovated home, and Candace and Wes's FIRST home!!
~ The water faucet in Grandad and Dee Dee's guest bathroom...it is sooo cool....it looks like an old-timey pump water-thingy.
~ Toby (Granny's new dog) barking at Chris anytime he was around!
~ Playing with Cooper, Rowdy, Max and Harley and getting to meet Toby.
~ Jordan and Jaron riding the lawn mower with Grandad.
~ Watching Chris and Papa spend several minutes and several dollar bills to win a pink and blue bunny for Jaron out of the machine at Furr's.
~ Taco Villa and Sonic
~ Jaden using my phone to send people text messages that said things like, "You are weird!" and "You stink!"
~ The Mexican food!
~ Watching Jordan and Jaron decorate the Easter cake Nana made...they were smacking on Laffy Taffy while they were adding coconut grass and jelly bean Easter eggs to the cake :)
~ Jordan told Nana that I am always on vacation since I am always at home.
~ Claire decided to brush my hair one of the last nights we saw her. She brushed and yanked, and brushed and yanked, but it was so fun!! She can yank my hair out any day!!!!
~ One morning Jaron and I had the following conversation:
Jaron: "I want to see Granny."
Me: "She's not home right now, we will see her later."
Jaron: "Where is she?"
Me: "She's at work."
Jaron: "Oh. What show is she in?"
~ All the hugs we got to give and get!!!!
March 2018
4 months ago
2 comments:
Awww, I hope things get a lot better around your house SOON!
Jordan will think twice about her comment when she is our age, don't ya think?
And I love the conversation between you and Jaron. So funny!
Hope everyone is soon on the mend in your house and hoping (mostly) you don't get any of that stuff!
Post a Comment