Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bravo!

May I brag for just a moment? Chris and I have the two most precious kids in the whole world. They fill our lives with such joy. Sure, they can be disobedient, loud, annoying, stubborn, etc...but they are wonderful. I used to think they were crumb factories.......now I am convinced they are MADE of crumbs. They mess up my clean windows, they need too many snacks, and they whine alot. But sometimes if I am tense or anxious, if I will just allow myself to stop and enjoy them, their hugs alone can make that stress melt away. Jaron is in the phase of picking dandylions for me...I have a collection of withered ones on the porch. Jordan is in the phase of making gifts for me. She already made my birthday present and gave it to me the other day; it was a mask. Yesterday she made me a Mother's Day card at her friend's house. Not only are they unbelievably sweet, but they are also remarkably talented. Here, you take a look. Jaron is working on sight words...words that are used frequently in literature. He is a reading ROCK STAR!!!!!!



Not only am I proud of Jordan's progress on the piano, but I am proud of myself for being able to teach her successfully!! She can learn music so quickly...not just on the piano, but singing and dancing as well. She has decided she wants to do ballet again in the fall. I am so glad, she was really good in her first class. She is a musical ROCK STAR!!!!



She's Mozart!! Aren't they smart?!?!?! We are so proud...thank you for letting us brag for a moment! Now it's your turn...do you have anything you would like to share? :)

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Aww! So sweet!

Tonya said...

You should brag! Those kids of yours are so sweet and smart and talented. You are such a great mom. It is obvious that you spend a lot of quality time with them. They are so blessed to have you as a mom.

I am proud of Logan. I believe this year has been a struggle for him at school. From what I hear he doesn't have a very good teacher. But he has learned a lot and is doing so good at his reading. :)