Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Don't worry.....we're still here!

I realized the other day it's been since January since I have posted about our lives! Sorry y'all!! I know this is one way so many of you keep informed about what's going on with us. Alot has happened since January.....not anything super, totally exciting but definitely some things to talk about. The above picture sums up Jaron's entire existence this year. Dinosaurs. The other day he was playing with them in the sand box and ran in asking me to take a picture. He happens to be the smartest, cutest 2nd grader I know!!!

And Jordan is soooooo busy being a girl. She attended the Girl Scouts Hollywood Dance a couple of weekends ago. She loves going....it really is very cute to see all of them get dressed up, dance and chit-chat!




I am terrible with hair. Absolutely terrible. She wanted hers curled, etc. so I went online to try and find a pretty, but VERY simple way to fix it. We ran across this idea. Other than the bobby pin sticking out a little, it turned out well. And it stayed up all night too!!

She and her little friends are so cute! She and Ameera are inseparable, of course, and that's another GS friend, Kyra. Every time I take a pic of Jordan and Ameera they look more and more grown-up. But with make-up on they look like teenagers almost!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

0 comments: