2nd grade!!! Jaron has Miss Estremera....she was Jordan's teacher in the first grade. We are so excited that Jaron gets to enjoy her this year too!
Jordan moves up to a new school this year. She is going to the 4th and 5th grade school, Village. I am so nervous, she is so excited, it will all be great!! Isn't she beautiful?
Friends!!!!!!! Ameera and Jordan have been BFFs since kindergarten and have never been in the same class! Janae is our sweet little neighbor :)
It always makes me so emotional when I watch them get on the bus the first day of a new year. I have to learn to let them go all over again. I tend to be like the mother hen....gathering her chicks under her wings for protection. I have to really remind myself of 2 things. #1 It is good for them to go and have experiences of their own and #2 Even though I can't gather them under my wings all the time, God can and does because He loves them even more than I do which is absolutely unfathomable how anyone can possibly feel for them the love I do, but He does. He knew them before they were born, He has numbered their days and counted all the hairs on their heads. Thank goodness that even though I have to send them out into this world alone sometimes, God never, ever does. He is with them every step of the way. My prayer for them this school year is similar to many people's, I'm sure. I want them to have fun, learn alot and be successful. But I also want them to experience personally the hand of God in their lives, the love of Jesus that we carry with us always. I want them to learn how to lean on Him in frustrating times and rejoice with Him in good times.
March 2018
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment