Today was Field Day at Dutch Neck School, and also "let's-get-rained-on-and-all-run-in- screaming" day!! Chris and I stopped by the school to watch the kids play for a while before it got rained out and they were sent in. They had a blast anyway!! This is a picture of Jordan and her sweet friend Khushi. We hear about Khushi every single day. They really enjoy each other...and she and her family are very, very sweet.
Jordan's class.
Jaron and his buddy Alp playing a frizbee relay game....Mrs. Tunnacliffe is looking on :)
Jaron, Alp and Jeffrey. I am telling you, these three are maniacs!!!!! They are so silly! Jaron and Alp just love each other...I hope they are in the same class again next year.
3rd Grade Chorus Concert........from left to right Haruru, Jordan, someone we don't know!, Olivia and Kaitlyn.
Girl Scout buddy Kira, Haruru (who just follows Jordan around like a puppy dog) and our neighbor Asia.
Jordan and Khushi again :) I think they are just absolutely gorgeous! Chris stayed home Wednesday to go to the concert with us. Khushi was so cute when she met Chris. She was beside herself with excitement! Her dad was equally as cute meeting Chris!! He said they talk about Phantom all the time in their home!
I am so thankful for my precious family. They just make me so happy, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!
March 2018
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment